More than 30 clients and over 300 assessments completed annually
The CrossCheck Quality Assurance and Compliance Tool is a great way to evaluate and quantify how dining service operations are performing. This customizable program provides organizations the insight they need to ensure continuous improvement of the dining services program. Could you benefit from CrossCheck?
- We define your specific criteria based on your business needs, goals and/or foodservice contract requirements and customize the assessment tool based on your input and food service contract requirements.
- We securely synchronize the criteria to iPads.
- We conduct a full day onsite assessment at each full service operation.
- We share real time results with you and your operator.
- We deliver a complete set of reports within forty-eight (48) hours of completion of final assessment.
- Dashboard Report: Detailing each site visit and 3-year trend
- Enterprise Executive Summary Report: Providing tangible recommendations
- Operation Summary Report: Summarizing each venue’s performance
- Scorecard Summary Report: Comparing all categories by venue, side by side
- Scorecard Executive Summary Report: Comparing categories across the enterprise
- Digital Photo Report: Showing best practices or areas for improvement
- Identify successes as well as opportunities for improvement across multiple operations
- Develop and/or ensure enhanced standard operating procedures
- Track KPI’s for food service contract compliance
- Collaborate with your operator to ensure continuous improvement