“We Make Exceptional Routine”
Decades of onsite foodservice experience back up every CrossCheck assessment. We educate and inspire you to take your program from ordinary to extraordinary—and keep you there.
CrossCheck Evaluators & Support Team
About CrossCheck and Innovative Hospitality Solutions (IHS)
We are onsite hospitality evaluators and management consultants for corporate, campus, and healthcare facilities. CrossCheck specializes in customer experience, contract compliance, and food safety by providing visibility, insight, and accountability that drives continuous improvement. The IHS consulting team specializes in operational and financial assessments, strategic planning, operator selection processes (RFP), contract negotiations/compliance, design planning and customer service education.
Are You Already Aligned with Our Mission?
IHS and CrossCheck are growing and seeking to expand our team with great people. We live by our foundational values: To educate and inspire organizations and their people so they can transform their hospitality programs to create exceptional experiences that elevate their culture and/or mission. If this also sounds like you, please contact us.
Do you expect great service when dining out? Do you want to help clients and operators improve their performance? Are you self-directed and enjoy working in a collaborative culture? Do you like to travel and work with world class organizations?
Join our team as a CrossCheck Evaluator.
Functional Position: Evaluator, CrossCheck Quality Assurance
Reports To: Manager, CrossCheck Quality Assurance
Location: Field/Remote/Home Office
Classification: Full Time (average 40-50 hours per week)
FLSA Status: Exempt
The incumbent in this role will independently provide IHS services to IHS clients with a focus on quality assurance and compliance assessment work pertaining to, but not limited to, corporations, healthcare systems and universities:
- Represents IHS in conducting onsite quality assurance evaluations utilizing the IHS CrossCheck propriety technology at IHS client locations. These evaluations include but are not limited to: Full and Limited Service Cafes, Retail Foodservice, Patient Dining Services, Resident Dining Services, Coffee Bars, Micro Marts, Conference Centers, and Fitness facilities.
- Accountable for quality assurance inspections, execution and reporting reflecting the results of work performed by contracted service providers as well as self-operated departments, applying evaluation guidelines and instructions.
- Measuring and improving the accuracy and effectiveness of the CrossCheck evaluation processes, criteria, reporting and database management.
- Support all aspects of CrossCheck quality assurance department including, but not limited to: delivery, client scheduling, data, systems, program analysis, and service execution.
- Effectively communicates in a timely manner with consultants, peers and clients on deliverables, timelines and support, as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with IHS CrossCheck management, develop test areas and templates based on client needs and venue.
- Complete quality assurance evaluations for multiple clients utilizing the CrossCheck defined standards and procedures.
- Provide prescriptive commentary on all test areas that are below expectations to mitigate future quality compliance issues.
- Prepare and transmit quality assurance reports to clients and operators reflecting the work performed.
- Create evaluation calendars, accurately estimating time and resources required to complete each evaluation, organizing, and communicating information to key stakeholders.
- Assist Consultants and Principals on project work by conducting research and analysis as needed.
- Enter communication with client’s using Pipedrive CRM tool.
- Enter billable time and expenses using BillQuick Project Management and Accounting software per company standards.
- Attend regularly scheduled team meetings via web meeting or in person.
- Participate in ongoing employee engagement survey processes.
- Maintain an active Food Safety and Sanitation certification (ServSafe).
- Perform additional job duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A./B.S.), in Hospitality / Food & Beverage Management, Business or Culinary related disciplines or demonstrated management experience in hospitality-related positions.
- 5+ years of project management or related experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally with peers, clients, and operators.
- Must possess ability to collaborate with senior level personnel and provide leadership to stakeholders regarding best business practices and continuous improvement processes.
- Exceptional work ethic, self-motivation, positive attitude, and willingness to learn.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Proficient project management skills
- Analytical and financial aptitude
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Influencing and leadership skills
- Collaborative approach with strong interpersonal skills
- Track record of initiative, integrity and good judgment
- Travel requirements: Average of 2 – 4 trips per month, based on client and IHS support demand.
Core Values (Commitment):
- Go the extra mile to transform a client’s vision from insight to impact.
- Challenge ourselves and our clients to find unconventional solutions.
- Do the right thing, always.
- Educate ourselves every day and educate our clients at every opportunity.
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity.
- Embrace diversity in all its forms.
Effective Date: 11-13-2018